Supply Registered Early Childhood Educator
|Open Date||Aug 16 2019 - 10:08:00 AM||Close Date||Ongoing|
|Position Title||Supply Registered Early Childhood Educator||Posting Type||Casual|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part-time|
|Department Group||Daycare||Hours per Week||varies|
|Education||College Diploma / Diplôme collégial||Experience||2 years|
|Salary Range||$23.27 - $28.57|
The North Perth - Spinrite Child and Family Centre is seeking applications from interested individuals for the position of Supply Registered Early Childhood Educator. The successful candidate(s) will hold current registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators and have flexibility for short notice shifts in both our daycare centre and school-aged programs. If you have a passion for working with children, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Community College Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- 2 years of experience as a Registered Early Childhood Educator with demonstrated knowledge of the Childcare and Early Years Act, How Does Learning Happen Framework, Playground Policies and Procedures and the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Experience with emergent curriculum
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with co-workers in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification
- Completion of a satisfactory vulnerable sector criminal records check
The hourly wage for this position is $23.27 - $28.57 per hour. Hours will vary. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. A detailed summary of the position responsibilities, qualifications and a complete job description are available upon request or by visiting www.northperth.ca/jobs.
Applications are being accepted until the position(s) are filled.
We invite qualified candidates to apply online at www.northperth.ca/jobs. Please attach cover letter and resume as one PDF document to your online application.
The Municipality of North Perth is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, North Perth will provide accommodations to all applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Personal information contained in applications will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56.